Our Guide to Surviving Holiday Travel
It’s no secret that the roads, trains and airplanes will be packed for the holiday travel season. AAA projects that over 94 million Americans will journey 50 miles or more during the year-end holiday season, the most since 2007.
Arriving impossibly fresh with everything you need when you arrive is tough to do, but with the right tools and tricks it’s no sweat. We’ve rounded up our best travel tips to make your holiday travel merry and bright. Share your favorite tips and travel pics with us at #stelleenroute.
– It’s dry season, and the stress of travel just makes it worse. Be sure to moisturize, drink lots of water and avoid alcohol to arrive glowing and radiant
– Don comfy layers that you can add or remove depending on temperature. Try to find pieces like infinity scarfs that can double as wrap and blankets
– If you must check a bag, be sure you pack your carry-on with enough clothes and essentials to get you through at least one day
– If you pack gifts, don’t wrap them as TSA may have to go through them and ruin your beautiful wrap job
– Use apps to make your trip even easier. Flight Status and Gate Guru are great for fliers looking to manage time at the airport while Gas Buddy and SitorSquat can make all the difference to road-trippers looking for good gas prices and clean restrooms
– Living in the world of on-demand and streaming, it’s easy to forget sometimes we won’t have Wi-Fi. Download your music or podcast playlist to your smart device just in case Grandma’s house doesn’t have the best Wi-Fi
– Bring the fun with you. The Stellé Audio Go-Go Speaker is as lightweight and portable so easy to throw in a purse or carry-on and since it uses Bluetooth you can have your music with you anywhere you go…even WiFi dark spots.
Happy Holidays to you and your family.