Hey everyone, this is Or from Wicked Cushions. And today I’m going to show you how to pair and connect your Beats Solo 3 Wireless. Let’s move on to the video.
Preparing Headphones for Pairing
- Resetting Used Headphones: In case you bought these headphones used or you just got a used pair from a friend, you might want to reset them before connecting them to your phone.
- Reset Process: To reset, you’re going to press on the power button which is located on the right side and the volume down button which is located under the B logo on the left side. Hold both of them for 10 seconds until the light starts flashing. After it starts flashing, simply release the buttons, and it’s going to reset the headphones.
- Automatic Pairing Mode: By the way, it’s also going to go into pairing mode immediately.
- New Headphones: Now in case you don’t need to reset your headphones and you just got them brand new, simply hold the power button for about 5 seconds until all of the lights flash, and then it will put the headphones in pairing mode as well.
Pairing with iPhone
- Automatic Pop-Up for iOS 10 and Above: Now, if you have an iPhone with iOS ten and above, the headphones are supposed to pop up immediately on your screen. Once you see it on the screen, simply press connect, and you’re going to be connected to the headphones.
- Traditional Bluetooth Pairing: There is another way, which is the traditional way, by just going to the Bluetooth settings. In the Bluetooth settings, simply look for the headphones, press on them, and they’re supposed to connect.
Pairing with Android
- Android Pairing Mode: For Android, the same thing. Put your headphones into pairing mode.
- Via Bluetooth Settings: You can either do it by two ways: go to the Bluetooth settings and do it the traditional way by just looking for the headphones and clicking on them.
- Via Beats App: Or you can go to the Beats app by just opening the Beats app. As soon as you open it, it’s supposed to show you the headphones. You just press connect.
Customizing Your Ear Pads
- Wicked Cushions Sale: By the way, if you’re wondering how you can customize your ear pads just like these, we’re running a 30% off sale on our website. Simply click the link right here to grab your coupon.
Thank you for watching this video. I hope it was helpful. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us in the comments section down below or contact us with the contact information that we have in the description. Please like this video and subscribe to our channel as we release more how-to videos every month.