Hey, guys. Welcome to a brand new video. Today, I’m going to show you how to connect two JBL speakers with the JBL PartyBoost features.
Preparing Your Speakers
If you have all the speakers and the new speaker, this is how you’re going to connect both of the speakers together.
Step 1: Connect the First Speaker to Your Smartphone
- Turn on the power, turn on the Bluetooth, and connect the speaker to your phone.
- Status: I’m already connected to the JBL Flip 6.
Step 2: Connect the Second Speaker
Now, I just need to do a very simple thing that can be done with the JBL app, or you can actually do that with just the button alone.
- Action: Turn on the Bluetooth on the other speaker. It’s already on. Now you need to just hold the Connect button with both of the speakers to pretty much connect your speakers.
- Visual Confirmation: Now you can see both of the lights are blinking.
Step 3: Verify Connection
Now we’re going to go and check if it is actually connected.
- Using the JBL App: If you have the JBL app, you can actually go on the JBL app and see if that is actually connected.
- Status: It is connected to the JBL Play 5.
Testing the Audio
Now we’re going to try the audio. Both speakers should work perfectly. There is no delay or distortion or even audio cut between both of the speakers. It actually works really well.
Ensuring Optimal Performance
Just you need to make sure that the JBL apps are updated. I haven’t updated mine yet.
Conclusion and Feedback
If you have any questions, leave that in the comment section below. Hope you guys enjoyed the video. Let me know how you find the speaker. Let me know if you’re able to connect your older speaker and the new speakers together.
Hope you guys enjoyed the video. If you did, like the video, leave a comment below. Then I will see you guys in the next video. Bye-bye.