Many people ask if they can connect Samsung Buds 2 with the iPhone as these are not available in the Samsung Buds app. In this article, we will show you how you can pair and use Samsung Buds 2 with iPhone. Also, if you face any problem with the connection of Samsung Buds 2 and iPhone, we will show you how to fix that too.
We are using an iPhone 13 Pro Max, but this process will work for all iPhones running on the latest iOS.
Preparing Your Devices
- Ensure Proper Charge: Before you start the process, you have to make sure you have proper charge in your Samsung Galaxy Buds. Also, your iPhone has more than 20% charge. Otherwise, it might cause a problem.
- Access Bluetooth Settings: After you do that, open your settings, go to Bluetooth.
- Toggle Bluetooth: If the Bluetooth is on for a long time, turn it off, wait a little bit, then turn it on.
- Open Samsung Buds Case: Now, open the Samsung Buds case and the Samsung Galaxy Buds will appear under the other devices. As you can see, our Samsung Galaxy Buds appeared here.
- Troubleshooting: If your Samsung Galaxy Bud does not appear on the Bluetooth menu, take the Samsung Galaxy Buds, close the case, wait a few seconds, open the case.
Manual Pairing Mode
- Activate Pairing: Now take two fingers, put them on the touch sensor of the Samsung Buds, and the light starts to blink. Keep your finger on until the light starts to blink from red to green.
- Bluetooth Menu: When it starts to blink, the Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 will appear on the Bluetooth menu. Tap on it, and it will be connected.
- Without App: As the Samsung Galaxy Buds do not have an app, many people ask how they can control the volume of the Buds.
- Control Center: Well, to control it, you need to swipe down the Control Center and you can use the volume slider of your iPhone to control the volume of your Samsung Galaxy Buds 2.
Guys, this is the way you can easily connect Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 with your iPhone. You can also fix the problem if it is not showing up in the Bluetooth menu. If you have any queries regarding the topic, let us know in the comment below and always stay with our channel. Thank you.