Hello, my fellow Eggheads. This is Liz. I’m a certified technician, and today we’re going to be discussing how to connect your Skullcandy wireless earbuds to your HP, whether it’s a laptop or desktop computer.
Navigating to Settings
- Start Button: First, we’re going to navigate over to the Start button. It’s in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Settings Pinwheel: You’re going to go ahead and click on it, and then you’re going to navigate to the settings pinwheel and click on that.
Preparing to Connect
- Devices: Then we’re going to go into devices.
- Ensure No Other Connections: Make sure no other headset is connected. It says those just say “pair,” they don’t say “connected.”
- Add Bluetooth: I’m going to add Bluetooth.
Preparing Your Device
Once I’ve opened up that screen, now I’m ready to get my device ready.
- Open the Case: I open the case, take them out, put them back in.
- Case Manipulation: Then I close the case, open it back up.
- Indication of Readiness: Once they’re both lit up red, take them out and close the case.
You might have to do this a couple of times. I found that it took a couple of tries to get it to work. But once it starts blinking like that, you know you are ready to pair.
Connecting to the Computer
- Select Bluetooth: Now back to the computer. Hit Bluetooth, and as you see, my Skullcandy earbuds pop up.
- Complete Connection: I click on that, and then it connects them.
Ensuring Correct Output
- Speaker Settings: And as you can see in the Bluetooth and other devices, it says “connected.” Now, going over to this little speaker, I’m going to make sure that it’s selected, expand the box.
- Headset Selection: See, my headset is selected, not my computer speaker.
Troubleshooting Audio Output
So if you find it’s not putting audio out, this can be why. It could be that you need to manually go in and select your Skullcandy earbuds.
Side note, if you still can’t connect, go on to your phone, disconnect your Bluetooth because it could be that your headphones are connected to your phone, so they won’t connect to your computer.
Supporting Our Channel
Thank you for your continued support of our channel, both through subscribing and through patronage. Also, big shout out to our fellow Eggheads who have purchased merchandise through our store.
Appreciation for Pinyon Designs
Also, a shout-out to Pinyon Designs, whose talented designers crafted this merchandise for us. This is not a paid endorsement; we’re just really impressed with their work.
Visit Pinyon Designs
So you can go ahead and visit their website by clicking on the link in the description down below.