Welcome. Today I am with Beats Solo 3 wireless headphones, and I will show you how we can connect them with your Android smartphone.
Step 1: Open Bluetooth Settings on Your Smartphone
- Accessing Settings: So first, we have to simply open the Bluetooth settings on our smartphone. You can do this by going through the settings or opening the notification panel. I’m going to do it through the settings.
Step 2: Enable Bluetooth
- Turning On Bluetooth: So open Bluetooth, turn on Bluetooth on your device, and then you have to grab your Beats.
Step 3: Activate Pairing Mode on Your Beats
- Entering Pairing Mode: Then click and hold on this button. You will find it on the right side. So click and hold it for a few seconds until this indicator starts blinking white. Click and hold, and right now we can release.
Step 4: Pair Your Device
- Pairing Process: As you can see, right now our Beats are in pairing mode, so we’ll find them in this place. We have to tap on them once, click pair, and as you can see, right now we are connected.
Step 5: Download the Beats Application
- Downloading the App: The next option, we have to go to the Play Store, tap on the search pool, and type Beats, and we have to download the Beats application.
Step 6: Setup the Beats App
- Initial Setup: As you can see, right now indicators are not blinking, so it means that we are connected. When you get this white light in this indicator, click to open the application, and right now click to get started.
- Application Preferences: We can choose not to send the data, we can accept the location, and we have to select our device. As you can see, we don’t even have to because we will be already automatically connected and linked with our device.
Step 7: Customize and Monitor Your Beats
- Customization and Monitoring: So here we got the name of our Beats, we can rename them, and here we got other stuff. Other stuff like under the hood, the product serial number, firmware. We can also register our product, and we got also the battery level. And when you tap here, you can go to the settings of that application, and basically, that’s all.
So right now, when you finally pair your earbuds, your headphones, you can listen to music, and basically, that’s how it works. If you find this video helpful, remember to leave a like, comment, and subscribe.