Today I’m going to tell you how to pair your Skullcandy Indy Fuel headphones to the app on your phone and get going with your music.
Preparing Your Earbuds
It’s actually really simple. The instruction manual that comes in the box gives you very clear instructions.
- First, you need to remove your earbuds from the package, place them in the charging case, and make sure that the earbud LED is turned red. Let’s just see how that works. Assuming they’re not in the package. You can see the LEDs have turned red. That’s what you need to check for.
Initiating Pairing Mode
- Then it says remove earbuds from the charging case. This will automatically put them in pairing mode. Please note only the left bud will flash red and blue. Let’s try that. You can see the left bud, it did flash, so it’s ready to be paired.
Installing the Skullcandy App
- Now, before you proceed any further, what you need to do is you need to scan this QR code or go to your app store or your Google Play Store and download the Skullcandy app.
Navigating the Skullcandy App
The very moment you open it, it asks if you need help to pair, or it says I’m already good. Let’s say help me pair. Take a pick between your buds and headphones.
Selecting Your Product
- You’ll immediately see a list of three products over here: the Indy Evo, the Indy Fuel, and the Push Ultra. So the Indy Fuel, that’s what we are trying today.
- Now it says put both earbuds in the case. Make sure the LED on each bud turns red. It goes back in the case, and the LEDs have turned red.
- Then it asks you to remove the earbuds from the case again. And you need to put them in your ear, where you will hear a voice saying “Pairing,” and the LED on the left bud will flash red and blue to indicate they are in pairing mode.
Pairing with Your Device
- Now I essentially need to go to my phone’s Bluetooth settings to set it up further. It’s already turned on. You basically need to give these headphones access to your Bluetooth.
Finalizing the Connection
- Once that is done, you can plug these in, and you’re good to go.
So we’ve told you how to pair the Skullcandy Indy Fuel to your phone and get on with your music. We’ll be back with this full review and its unboxing and all the details. And if there’s anything else you want to know from us, any other gadgets you want to see, let us know, and we’ll get it to you. Till then, take care. Bye.