Hi, everyone! Welcome back to Stelleaudio.com. I will be diving into the world of Skullcandy wireless earbuds. You’re in the right place if you’re facing pairing issues or any other problems.
We will cover how to reset all the popular Skullcandy wireless earbud models, one of the most common troubleshooting issues with these headphones.
Below is the step-by-step process
Preparing for Reset
Before jumping into the reset process, you must first unpair your Skullcandy earbuds from your device.
This ensures that the earbuds won’t try to connect back to your device during the reset process.
For both Android and iOS, you’ll need to take the following steps:
- Go to your device’s Bluetooth settings.
- Find your Skullcandy earbuds.
- Then select Forget this device.
It’s that simple: you have now unpaired the earbuds from your specific device.
Jump to Your Model
If you’re here to get specific instructions on a particular model of Skullcandy earbuds, we have got you covered, and you can skip below to jump directly to the section that covers your model.
Reset Process for Specific Models
After unpairing our earbuds from our device, let’s move on to the reset process.
Please note that the steps will vary depending on your SkullCandy headphones model, so ensure you follow the correct earbuds instructions.
Skullcandy Indy Series Reset
Indy Wireless reset
- Start by placing your earbuds in the charging case.
- Then, take out the right earbud and tap the Control Touch panel four times.
- The LED should turn red, indicating a successful reset.
- Repeat this process for the left earbud.
Indy Evo and Fuel reset
- Start by removing both earbuds from their case.
- Hold the Control Touch panel for six seconds to turn it off.
- Then, hold the same button again for 10 seconds to reset the earbuds.
Indy ANC and ANC Fuel reset
- Start the reset process by removing the earbuds from the case and holding the Control Touch panel for six seconds.
- Then, hold it for another 15 seconds until the LED turns blue.
- Tap the control touch panel twice, and the LED should turn purple, indicating a successful reset of the earbuds.
Skullcandy Sesh Series Reset
Sesh Wireless reset
- Start by removing only the left earbud and pressing the control button six times.
- The LED will flash red, indicating a successful reset.
- Repeat the process for the right earbud.
Sesh Evo reset
- Begin by removing both earbuds and holding the Control button for four seconds to turn them off.
- Then, hold the button for 10 seconds to reset them; this will successfully reset the headphones.
Sesh ANC reset
- Remove the earbuds from the case and hold the Control button for three seconds.
- The earbuds will flash red and then blue, indicating you have successfully reset them.
Skullcandy Jib Series Reset
Jib Wireless reset
- Press the Control button for three seconds to turn the earbuds off.
- Then, hold it for another 10 seconds to reset the earbuds.
Jib+ and Jib+ Active reset
- Start by pressing the plus and minus buttons until the LED changes color.
- Then, press the track control button for three seconds.
- This will successfully reset the headphones.
Skullcandy Dime Series Reset
All Dime Models reset
- Start by removing the earbuds from the case.
- Press the control button twice and then hold it for two seconds.
- The LED will alternate between red and blue; this indicates a successful reset.
Troubleshooting and Additional Help
That’s it for today’s guide on resetting Skullcandy wireless earbuds.
If you have any difficulties or questions, just let me know in the comments section below. I’m here to help!