Introduction to JBL Flip 5’s Secret Features
Did you know that the JBL Flip 5 has secret button combinations that can enhance your experience with the speaker and provide great troubleshooting? So grab your JBL Flip 5 and let’s start. But wait, if you still don’t have a JBL Flip 5, then you will find the links in the description. So without further ado, let’s start. Hi, welcome to Levine’s review. My name is Ruth, and thank you so much for joining us.
Enhancing Audio Experience
- Low Frequencies Mode: If you want to enhance even more the bass and the drums and the deep voices in your speaker, then you can enable the low frequencies mode.
- Press the Bluetooth button and the down volume at the same time for a few seconds until the lights of the panel are turned off and on once again.
- Disable: But if it’s too much bass for you, then you can always disable the low-frequency mode by pressing once again on the Bluetooth button and the down volume button at the same time for a few seconds.
Troubleshooting with Factory Reset
- Factory Reset: If you connected your JBL Flip 5 to too many devices, or maybe you feel that your JBL Flip 5 is not working like it used to, then like any other technological device, a factory reset will do wonders for your JBL Flip 5.
- Press the play button and the volume up button at the same time until the speaker is turned off.
- Reconnect: And when you turn on the speaker, just pair your JBL with your device.
Firmware Upgrade Check
- Firmware Version Check: If you’re planning to upgrade the firmware of your JBL Flip 5 and you want to check out what the current version is, then press the Bluetooth button and the volume down button at the same time or the party boost button with the volume down button at the same time until you hear 0305.
Support Our Channel
- Channel Support: And before we move on, guys, you will find in our channel great reviews, step-by-step tutorials, tips and tricks, and everything you need to know to make the most out of your products. So please click the like and subscribe button to support our channel and help us spreading this video to more people. And now let’s continue.
Unresponsive Button Fix
- Button Not Responding: If you try to operate your JBL Flip 5 but everything seems to be stuck and the buttons are not responding even though all the lights are turned on,
- Exit Mode: Then you probably pressed the Bluetooth button and the volume up button at the same time. To exit this mode, press the power button until the speakers are turned off, then turn on the speaker once again and everything should be working great.
- Multi-Function Reset: And the next tip is a sweet one. You can reset the settings of the speaker, reset the Bluetooth connection, start the pairing process, and turn on the light of the panel, and you can do all that with just one press.
- Press the play button and the volume down button at the same time until the lights are turned on.
Keeping the Ring Light On
- Ring Light Feature: And if you just want to keep the overall ring turned on, then press the party boost button, and it definitely makes the JBL look much better.
Conclusion and Feedback
Let me know in the comments below if this was helpful for you and if you have any other questions. Guys, thank you so much for watching this video. If you enjoyed it and received value, please click the like button. And if you want to see more videos like this, subscribe to our channel.
Sharing: And if you know somebody this video can help, please share this video with them, and I wish you the best of everything, lots of health, and I will see you in the next video.