How to Pair Sony WF-1000XM4 with Android Phone or Tablet
Welcome. In this section, I’m going to show you how to pair these Sony earbuds with your Android phone.
Steps for Automatic Pairing
- Open Charging Case: First of all, we have to open this charging case.
- Remove Earbuds: Remove both earbuds and put them close to our phone.
- Automatic Pairing Mode: Right now, they will move to the pairing mode automatically.
- Open Bluetooth Settings: All we have to do is open these Bluetooth settings and then select pair new device.
- Look for Available Devices: Take a look at the available devices list.
- If Not Visible: If they are still not visible, I can recommend you to simply go back from the list and click to pair new device one more time.
Manual Pairing Mode
- Manual Pairing Instructions: If this method is not working, I’m going to show you how to move them to the pairing mode manually. So let’s wait for a few seconds.
- Activate Pairing Mode: Now it’s time to grab both earbuds and take a look. All we have to do is simply click and hold right here on this touch panel until these earphones appear on the list.
Finalizing the Pairing
- Complete the Pairing: As you can see right now, we get this notification, and they also appear on the list. So when you click on them once and accept the pairing request, as you can see, we are successfully connected.
Downloading Sony Application
- Accessing the Play Store: Next, we can go to the Play Store and we can get this Sony application. It’s called the Sony Headphones.
- Connecting in the App: Sony headphones connect this one. So let’s open it. And as you can see, when you previously connect them by using the standard Bluetooth settings, we will be already set up in the application. So all we have to do is to simply perform these few steps. Just go right here and as you can see, we are successfully connected.
And yeah, that’s all for this video. Hope you like it. Remember to leave a like, comment, and subscribe to our channel.
Pairing Sony Headphones with an iPhone
In this section, I’m going to show you how you can pair Sony headphones with your iPhone.
Steps for Pairing with iPhone
- Open Charging Case: First, open this charging case and remove both earbuds.
- Access iPhone Settings: Next, we have to go to the settings of our iPhone, click for the Bluetooth and turn it on by tapping on the switcher.
- Automatic Detection: In most cases, they will be automatically detected. As you can see here, I can find them, so select them once by tapping on the name.
- Successful Connection: As you can see right now, we are connected.
Downloading Sony Headphones Application
- Open App Store: So the next step, we have to open the App Store on our phone.
- Download Sony Headphones App: We have to download the Sony headphones application. We have to get this application, so simply download it on your phone.
- Connecting in the App: And after that, you can just open here, we have to click some guide and as you can see, we are also connected with the application. So when you previously connect them by using the standard Bluetooth settings, you will be also able to do this without any effort with the phone application. You can just download it, and you will be already set up, and that’s how it looks.
As you can see, that’s very simple.
Pairing Sony Earbuds with Your MacBook
Welcome, guys. In this section, I’m going to show you how you can pair these Sony earbuds with your MacBook.
- Remove Earbuds: First of all, remove them from this charging case.
- Activate Pairing Mode: Use the touch control panels and click and hold them until you hear the notification that the Bluetooth is in pairing mode.
- If you cannot hear the notification, release the touch control panel and try again.
- Put both earbuds to your ears and wait for the sound.
- Check for Indicator: So in most cases, we can find an indicator that is blinking white, blue, or red and blue in addition to the notification sound.
- Connect to MacBook: Go to the system settings on your MacBook, go for Bluetooth, click on the switcher, and select WF 1000 Xm four from the list.
- Ensure Connection: You should see that we are now successfully connected.
- Sound Settings: Open the sound settings, go for the output and the input, and be sure that the Sony earbuds are selected.
Conclusion for MacBook Section
That’s all for this section.
Connecting Sony Earbuds to Your Windows Laptop
In this section, I’m going to show you how you can connect these Sony earbuds to your Windows laptop.
Preparing the Earbuds
- Remove from Charging Case: Open the charging case and remove both earbuds.
- Activate Pairing Mode: Use the touch control panels. Click and hold on these panels at the same time. Put them close to your ears and wait for the voice notification.
Pairing with Windows Laptop
- Listen for Pairing Notification: You should hear something like “Bluetooth pairing” or “Bluetooth is enabled”.
- Windows Settings: Go to Windows, open the settings, click on Bluetooth and devices, and turn it on by tapping the switcher.
- Adding the Device: Click to add a device, select Bluetooth, and select WF 1000 xm four from the list, then click done.
- If you plan to use the microphone of the earbuds, go to the system settings, select sound, and switch from the internal microphone of your laptop to the earbuds.
Conclusion for Windows Laptop Section
And that’s all for this section.