Whenever you have an issue with your Skullcandy earbuds not pairing together, it’s usually a Bluetooth pairing problem. You will have to reset your Skull Candy Earbuds to solve this issue. This also applies when the Skullcandy left earbud is not pairing.
You’re in the right place if you face pairing issues or other problems. We will cover how to reset all the popular Skullcandy wireless earbud models. So let’s get started.
Preparing for Reset
Before we jump into the reset process, it’s crucial to unpair your Skullcandy earbuds from your device. This ensures that the earbuds won’t try to connect back to your device during the reset process. For Android and iOS, you’ll need to go to your device’s Bluetooth settings, find your Skullcandy earbuds, and select Forget this device. It’s that simple.
If you’re here for instructions on a specific model and want to skip ahead, we’ve got you covered. Check out the timestamps in the video description below to jump directly to the section that covers your Skullcandy model.
Reset Process for Various Skullcandy Models
Now that we’ve unpaired our earbuds let’s move on to the reset process. Remember, the steps can vary depending on your model, so follow the instructions for specific earbuds.
Skullcandy Indy Series
- Indy Wireless: Place your earbuds in the charging case. Take out the right earbud and tap the Control Touch panel four times. The LED should turn red, indicating a successful reset. Repeat this for the left earbud.
- Indy Evo and Fuel: Remove both earbuds from the case. Hold the Control Touch panel for six seconds to turn it off. Then, hold the same button for 10 seconds to reset them.
- Indy ANC and ANC Fuel: Remove the earbuds from the case and hold the Control Touch panel for six seconds. Then, hold it for another 15 seconds until the LED turns blue. Tap the control touch panel twice, and the LED should turn purple, indicating a successful reset.
- Sesh Wireless: Take out only the left earbud and press the control button six times. The LED should flash red. Repeat this for the right earbud.
- Sesh Evo: Remove both earbuds and hold the Control button for four seconds to turn them off. Then, hold the button for 10 seconds to reset them.
- Sesh ANC: Remove the earbuds from the case and hold the Control button for three seconds. The earbuds should flash red and then blue, indicating a successful reset.
- Jib Wireless: Press the Control button for three seconds to turn them off, then hold the button for 10 seconds to reset them.
- Jib+ and Jib+ Active: Press the plus and minus buttons until the LED changes color. Then, press the track control button for three seconds to complete the reset.
- All Dime Models: Remove the earbuds from the case. Press the control button twice and then hold it for two seconds. The LED should alternate between red and blue, indicating a successful reset.
Conclusion and Additional Resources
That’s it for today’s guide on resetting Skullcandy wireless earbuds. Don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe for more helpful tech tips.